Belleville’s new Art Walk will be taking place this Thursday evening, November 5 from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Refreshments following at the Belleville Club.
Exciting times for downtown Belleville. This Thursday evening, we are having an “Art Walk” featuring work at the following locations:
- At the John M. Parrott Art Gallery, “Seeking the Light”, a fabric art show.
- Rutland International Gallery, also on Pinnacle Street right beside the Belleville Club. Michael Rutland is opening a gallery in that location
- Then, right around the corner, at 54 Bridge St. E., Peter Paylor and Lisa Morris have just recently opened a gallery featuring sculptures, jewellery and art work.
- Beside them is Funk ‘n Gruven, where Michael has lovely antiques, as well as art work looking for a new home.
- Next is Gallery One Twenty One featuring Evelyn Wolff with her beautiful stained glass; Valerie Nichol with fabulous abstract acrylic paintings, and Rob Cochrane, “The Antler Guy” with some amazing sculptures, some of which are made from animal antlers, as well as beautiful carvings.
- The Quinte Arts Council is joining the tour as well. They will be displaying the art work of several of the Art Council’s members.
- And last but certainly not least, The Belleville Art Association members are displaying art work at San Souci Restaurant. You will see a variety of works by many of the members of the BAA.
To round off the evening, the Belleville Club is hosting a reception at 7 p.m.
It would be wonderful to have a big turnout for this. Please come out and show a warm welcome to our newest galleries, as well as supporting our existing locations.