The theme for our annual juried show is “Perspectives”
Date: October 6th to 27th, 2011
Place: John M. Parrott Gallery, Belleville Public Library, 3rd Floor
Submission Date: Saturday, October 1, 2011
Registration Deadline: Friday, September 16, 2011
Entry Fee: 2 works for $30.00. All media
Jurors: Gerry deJong and Pat Durr
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Open to all members of the Belleville Art Association.
2. All work must be original and completed within the last 18 months.
The work should not have been previously exhibited.
3. Up to 2 entries per member for $30 will be allowed. Work in all media will be accepted which includes: acrylics, oil, watercolour, pastel, mixed media, collage, pencil, charcoal, ink, fibre, sculpture, photography, clay, glass, encaustic etc.
4. Presentation is important for a juried show. All work must be ready for hanging or display. The John M. Parrott Gallery requires wire on all works that are to be hung. Frames must support the work aesthetically and structurally. The Gallery retains the right to reject any work not suitably presented. Work must not exceed 36” wide.
5. Registration is required, written entry form and payment must be received and/or postmarked no later then Friday, September 16th, 2011.
NO CHANGES MAY BE MADE ON ENTRY FORMS and MATCHING PAINTING LABELS
Mail ENTRY FORM with PAYMENT ($30) to:
Ilona Mayer, 109 Ridley Street, R. R. #1, Belleville, ON K8N 4Z1
Cheques should be made payable to The Belleville Art Association.
6. 30% commission will be charged by the John M. Parrott Gallery on all sales. The gallery will be responsible for insurance on the works while in the Gallery.
7. Work must be delivered to the John M. Parrott Gallery, 3rd floor, Belleville Public Library on Saturday, October 1st, 2011 9:30-11:00 am. All work must be received by 11:00 am so that jurying can begin. No late entries will be accepted. Critique and pickup of work not selected will be on Saturday, October 1st starting at 3:00 pm.
8. All work which is accepted must remain in the Gallery until the completion of the show. Pickup of show work will be Friday, October 28th 10:00-12:00 noon.
9. Those who require assistance with carrying their work, should go to the Gallery intake desk and help will be provided.
BELLEVILLE ART ASSOCIATION
Deadline for entry is Friday, September 16th, 2011
Entry Forms MUST BE POST-MARKED BY SEPTEMBER 16TH, 2011
Completed entry form and payment is required by this date.
BE SURE TO COMPLETE the label information
NO CHANGES MAY BE MADE ON ENTRY FORMS/LABELS